Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Thread: NormanCamera

Liz

Cool NormanCamera

I've had excellent A+ service twice from NormanCamera.com

About 2 years ago I purchased a G3 from them because they were the only store where I could find a new one - they had gotten Canons last shipment of this camera. The price was excellent, the service better. They are in Michigan and enjoy a great reputation for many years.

I just ordered a Rebel XT from them (B&H is out of stock on black). They were out of stock on black, but the salesman checked their other store in Grand Rapids - they had one. Because the other store doesn't ship, they brought the camera to the main store, but this held up shipping for one day. Since I waited so long for this camera, I wanted overnight shipping, but it would get here on a Saturday which would cost a bit more money. The salesman said they would ship it - and pay the added expense to overnight it and I would get it Saturday.

I also would like to say how gracious and professional they are. They are so easy to deal with, are always so nice. I just called customer service to get a tracking number. The woman said they were in the process of getting it shipped. She offered to call me back long distance at their expense to get me a tracking number. WOW!

The prices are comparable to B&H. On a scale of 1-10 for all around Quality Service - I give them a 10+

Liz

Re: NormanCamera

I lived in Grand Rapids for 3 years and in that time I visited Normans many times. The GR store only opened about a year before I moved back to FLA, but I was a regular at the K'zoo store for years. The service at Normans is unblievable! I must have gone 3 or 4 times before I ever bought anything, yet they always had time to talk, and advice to give with a smile, and no sence of haste. I highly recomend them aswell.

A funny little side note, Larry Hine, one of the sales reps at the GR store, is the husband of the CS manager at the photo lab I worked at in GR.

Hope you enjoy that camera Liz!

almo
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Thread Information