Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Angry Do Not Buy From Broadway Photo> They Are Crooks...

I ordered a canon camera on line and after it was confirmed, i received a call from Broadway customer service dept. I returned the call, waited 10 min. and when they did answer I was told that what I had ordered was grey market and to get a warranty it would cost an additional $40.00. He also told me that the batteries that come with the camera only last 2 hrs and I should have rechargables which I went for. I received the order promptly and it came without the rechargable battery pack. I then called to tell them what was missing. Next I received another camera with the rechargable pack.When I called to return the camera they told me that I had ordered 2 cameras and if I return the second camera there would be a restocking fee. Im so frustrated I think I am just going to put the camera on e bay aqnd rid myself of the aggravation.I am also going to report them to the attorney generals office. DON'T BUY FROM BROADWAY PHOTO
    Last edited by deang1; 04-20-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Re: Do Not Buy From Broadway Photo> They Are Crooks...

Yup, these guys have been mentioned here before. Avoid at all costs!!!
    We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet, we haven't learned to walk the earth as brothers and sisters.

http://www.myspace.com/johnnybukkake

Thread Information