Broadway photo.

Others may know similar bait and switch crooks. Heres my solution.
As an advertiser in google and other sites Im sure, they pay a fee per click to be the number one position on the lowest price for any thing you are looking for.....of course they will never sell it for that price, do you want to buy a battery for 10x the cost, the one shipped is only good for 20 minutes, the warranty? do you want to have an usa warranty? the one that comes with the camera you ordered is for japan, do you want the american version the manual is in japanese, the menus are too, if the manual didnt stop you. Youre ok with all that? then its backordered. forever.......

They pay a fee to be the number one position on google, I think they are so cool I click them alot..just to check the status of my backorders mind you....

Perhaps someone may click them many times a month, perhaps using a macro program to click their sites each time you run the internet to "check your backorders"....., all month.
Wouldnt that be awful if it cost more to be in business than they could fleece off the public with overpriced batteries, warranties and other stories? How long could they be in business? a year or two? Just a thought,,, macro programs are cheap You cant just set it up to shoot a million clicks, as google filters Them out. But if you set it up to click it everytime you went online, for a few months X the number of disgruntled rippedoffs X the number of times you go online, click all addresses of their persona and maybe a couple different seach items, It would only take a minute, In that competative market cost per click could be 1.50 easy x1000 clicks a day extra, x20 days a month x6 months X their multiple sites (4) x number of advertisers say 3 thats gotta hurt. $360,000 a month in wasted clicks...