Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Another smooth transaction from Adorama

Just wanted to give another :thumbsup: to Adorama. Ordered some film and chemicals from them. This order was actually the best packed from them yet! I have had a couple orders from them that weren't the tightest packed but, there was nothing moving in this box. One different thing with this order was that a signature was required this time which I never had to do in the past Not sure why I had to this time but, not a big deal. Just checked and this was my 7th order placed with Adorama and will continue to order from them in the future for most of my photography needs.
    Aaron Lehoux * flickr
    Please do not edit my photos, thank you.

Smile Re: Another smooth transaction from Adorama

A year later, and all I can do is echo Aaron's positive comments! Ordered a 50mm f/1.4, some filters, a CF card and some prints. No troubles at all, everything was beautifully packed, arrived on time, and in perfect condition. No signature required on my items.

I had an e-mail question about my prints as they are shipped separately from a different location, and Marianna Kadlecova from customer service answered it within just a few short hours. I highly recommend these folks for their promptness, courtesy, professionalism, and attention to detail.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up!

photo gallery Mod. starriderrick's Avatar

Re: Another smooth transaction from Adorama

100/100 service.I just placed an order from Adorama also. A Nikon D90 w/ 50mm 1.4D lense. A smooth transaction, I have used them many times. Highly recommended!

Rick

Thread Information