Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Adorama - Used Dept

I have never had any issues with Adorama. Helen is great. You can follow her on Twitter and she is always there to resolve issues.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary View Post
    I have never had any issues with Adorama. Helen is great. You can follow her on Twitter and she is always there to resolve issues.
    Thanks SO much Greg!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOster View Post
    Thanks SO much Greg!
    Your welcome Helen I have a Nikon 35mm 2.0 lens on order from Adorama used now. I am sure it will be in great shape.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Adorama - Used Dept-9513351_evans_5.jpgAdorama sent a letter to the BBB denying the item I bought from them on ebay. Remember they put on their ads "bid with confidence". The letter also claims that they do not antisipate ever getting another of these lenses whereas I see zoompoint has posted several since this incident. I will be sending all my coorasponding emails from their representatives and the phone recording to them and let them make their own determination from our conversation and the promise now seemingly void. Buyers beware

Quote Originally Posted by 2madd View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9513351_Evans_5.jpg 
Views:	4012 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	91746Adorama sent a letter to the BBB denying the item I bought from them on ebay. Remember they put on their ads "bid with confidence". The letter also claims that they do not antisipate ever getting another of these lenses whereas I see zoompoint has posted several since this incident. I will be sending all my coorasponding emails from their representatives and the phone recording to them and let them make their own determination from our conversation and the promise now seemingly void. Buyers beware
    So you won the item on eBay, they discovered it was defective and refunded your money, correct? They have said that, if someone sells them this lens, they will sell it to you, correct? I can understand your disappointment, but what else can they do? They certainly are not going to go out and buy one for you. - Terry
    -----------------
    I am no better than you. I critique to teach myself to see.
    -----------------
    Feel free to edit my photos or do anything else that will help me learn.
    -----------------
    Sony/Minolta - way more gear than talent.

Quote Originally Posted by OldClicker View Post
    So you won the item on eBay, they discovered it was defective and refunded your money, correct? They have said that, if someone sells them this lens, they will sell it to you, correct? I can understand your disappointment, but what else can they do? They certainly are not going to go out and buy one for you. - Terry
    Thank you, Terry.

This is exactly the situation! Except - that we did not charge Roger for this item as it did not actually ship, and as I've explained to Roger by email, and in response to his postings on another forum, while we have around 26,000 used items in our warehouse right now, until someone comes along to sell us another used Fujinon TH 13x3.5BRMU lens rated E+ there isn't much we can do.

However, if Roger's need is urgent then it might be prudent to purchase from ZoomPoint, as he says they have them in stock.

Helen

Helen I have been looking at the Nikon 14mm Carl Zeiss for sometime. A couple of questions. Is this the best price I can get and do you have them in stock or will it be a long wait for one to come from CZ thanks.

Sony a99/a7R

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary View Post
    Helen I have been looking at the Nikon 14mm Carl Zeiss for sometime. A couple of questions. Is this the best price I can get and do you have them in stock or will it be a long wait for one to come from CZ thanks.
    Might be better if you email me directly: Helen@adorama.com and I can put you in contact with someone in the sales team to assist you.

Thanks Helen. I meant 15mm, typo. Just in case your still scratching your head...
    But I will contact sales. Thanks.

Sony a99/a7R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information