ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Zerodog shoots a mens clothing line!

I had the opportunity to shoot an entire men's line for a clothing company here in SLC. They needed pics for the launch of their new website. I shot 100% of the pics for the site on location in 2 nights. This is fun stuff for me as I usually am just covering events and shooting action stuff as it happens. I love getting to put my lights to work and produce something really cool.

This was a really rush job. They needed all of the pics that night. I was only able to import to LR apply a very general sharpening, contrast, and clarity adjustment and export to my website for them to grab that night. No time for sorting or editing. I didn't even get to preview them before I let it rip. Here is a link to the site to see what they put together with my images.
    BHOOD WEAR | BROTHERHOOD WEAR | EVERYDAY'S A FIGHT

Here are a few that I expanded the background on and did a little extra mojo in Photoshop with. Let me know what you guys think!

Re: Zerodog shoots a mens clothing line!

Congratulations on branching out from the fight photos, Rob! I assume you got the job from your fight photo contacts? I think the images look great. The dramatic lighting works really well for the subject and within the context of their Web site. Nice work

Now let's get out for some snow photos!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Zerodog shoots a mens clothing line!

Yes, this was a contact from fight stuff. A guy I had trained with a few times at the gym (him completely smashing me and twisting my limbs off for 5min). And then bumped into him again at a fight I was shooting a couple months ago. He gave me a call out of the blue to do some pics for his new clothing line. Pretty cool!

For sure! Snow pics! My toes are slowly getting better! Ready to ride over the holidays.

Thread Information