Worldwide Photo Walk

Printable View

• 07-18-2009, 07:42 PM
    JamesV
    Worldwide Photo Walk
    Did anyone else find a location and was able to make it today? http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

I wasn't able to sign up since the one I wanted to do was full but the leader said that I can show up anyway. It was a fun time and the weather cooperated, I did the Chicago - Michigan Ave walk. I just finished loading the picture on my computer and will upload some pictures tomorrow. We had one exciting part of the walk and was glad that the leader decided to go down this way.

So did anyone else make it, go ahead and post your pictures also.

James
  • 07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
    Frog
    Re: Worldwide Photo Walk
    Haven't been close enough to me but I did do a lot of walking and filled up to 2 gig cards.
    That's a lot for me.
  • 07-19-2009, 05:54 PM
    Axle
    I'm actually working on editing my photos now!
  • 07-21-2009, 07:23 AM
    JamesV
    5 Attachment(s)
    A few from the Chicago walk around.

James
  • 07-21-2009, 07:50 AM
    JamesV
    5 Attachment(s)
    Another group of pictures.

James
  • 07-21-2009, 08:08 AM
    Frog
    Nasty fire...good shots.
    I like that first one. I like stuff where I have to look a bit to know what I'm looking at.
  • 07-21-2009, 08:16 AM
    JamesV
    Thanks Frog for the comments, yea it is a fire escape that I shot then changed to B&W.

As we walked a block away we seen the smoking coming out of the vents then it stopped. On the next block is when it started again and that's were these pictures were taken, right in the middle of the farmers market. There was about 50 of us walking and all started taking pictures at the same time from different areas.

James
  • 07-21-2009, 07:22 PM
    Photo-John
    Cool to see some photos from the Photo Walk here. There was a huge group here in Salt Lake City. But sometimes I'm just not in the mood to walk around with a bunch of photographers taking pictures. Truth is, this past weekend was my first free one in about a month. So I spent it relaxing with my girlfriend. I do regret it a bit, though. It looks like people had a blast on the local Photo Walk.

Glad I get to vicariously enjoy a little bit of it here :)