• 02-06-2004, 07:16 PM
    racingpinarello
    3 Attachment(s)
    Work Day - Ground Hog Day - Delta 3200 - New Camera
    I thought I would do a bunch of uploads and kill a bunch of birds with one stone. I just got my 43mm lens for the Mamiya 7II which is like a 21mm lens on a 35mm camera. Getting used to the focusing and such so these are not the greatest pictures.

I do like #1, but the others are just examples of my work day project which was taken late, but still on Groundhog Day.

So far I really like the perspective of the lens, and all of these were taken with Ilford Delta 3200 and processed at 3200. You can see the grain, but I really like this film as a way to get a certain character.

Loren

All of these are taken from the outside, because that's where I wish I was and the inside is just cubicles.
  • 02-06-2004, 07:48 PM
    racingpinarello
    3 Attachment(s)
    Afterwork with Trevor Ash and PhotoJohn
    The first...my girlfriend Karen and I waiting at the bar for our two fearless Photographyreview leaders.

The next, Trevor and John discussing PhotoJohn's hat and G2 capabilities.

Loren

All taken with Mamiya 7II with 43mm lens and Ilford 3200
  • 02-06-2004, 07:51 PM
    Photo-John
    Go Sharks!
  • 02-06-2004, 09:45 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Hockey in San Jose???
    Quote:

Originally Posted by racingpinarello
    The first...my girlfriend Karen and I waiting at the bar for our two fearless Photographyreview leaders.

Loren

All taken with Mamiya 7II with 43mm lens and Ilford 3200

I tell ya, it ain't nat'l...but then again, being a Florida Panther fan, I ain't one to talk... :D

I like these pics, Loren. Stark bw with incredible detail. They look almost cinematic.

BTW, I heard the groundhog came out, saw Janet Jackson's breast, and dove back in his hole. Looks like six more weeks... :p
  • 02-06-2004, 09:58 PM
    Trevor Ash
    And here's my impression of someone blowing up a balloon...

Wow. Wonderful exposures Loren, you and this camera get along nicely I'd say :)
  • 02-07-2004, 03:35 AM
    Charles Hess
    fits the Mamiya perfectly...grain, but nice and tight. Delta is world's better than T-Max 3200, I think. Good shots, especially the mug shots of your two pals, Trevor and P-J.:-)
  • 02-07-2004, 08:13 AM
    mtbbrian
    What's that?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by racingpinarello

What is that on your face John? ;)
    Hi Tevor!
    Brian
  • 02-07-2004, 11:22 AM
    Asylum Steve
    I think we should start calling him...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    What is that on your face John? ;)
    Hi Tevor!
    Brian

"TRUCKER JOHN"... :D
  • 02-07-2004, 01:10 PM
    racingpinarello
    Thanks Steve
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    I like these pics, Loren. Stark bw with incredible detail. They look almost cinematic.

BTW, I heard the groundhog came out, saw Janet Jackson's breast, and dove back in his hole. Looks like six more weeks... :p

Thanks Steve. I appreciate the comments and the hockey reference. This year, the sharks are eating up people, being first in the division. Hopefully this year they can actually meet the Florida Panthers in the Stanley Cup.

I had to laugh at the Janet Jackson reference. Hell, if I came up and saw any of the Jackson family I would never come up again. :D

Also, I'm trying really hard to make out to Florida. I should know in a week if they will let me out of my job early.

Loren
  • 02-07-2004, 01:30 PM
    mtbbrian
    That's it!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    "TRUCKER JOHN"... :D

That's it!
    Big Wheels, rolling, Big Wheels rolling, Movin On....
    Brian