• 07-23-2007, 07:26 PM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    Will the real Trigger.....
    Will the real Trigger please stand up. This little scene just kind of caught me as I drove by yesterday. Threw on the brakes and went back for a couple of shots.
  • 07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
    mn shutterbug
    Re: Will the real Trigger.....
    The clouds really add to the shot. I like it.
  • 07-24-2007, 05:30 AM
    Old Timer
    We have been having these perfect days with great blue sky and wonderful billowy clouds. Thanks for the look and the comment.
  • 07-24-2007, 06:06 AM
    Frog
    I'd have stopped too. Good catch.
    We've had nothing but gray and wet for a week so glad you have some nice skys.
  • 07-24-2007, 07:34 AM
    Old Timer
    Thanks Frog. I was just out driving the county when I came upon this. I hadn't been down this country road for maybe 10 years and was just out driving it on a whim. Didn't have any idea this was here. All the horses both real and not so real were very co-operative.
  • 07-25-2007, 08:30 PM
    schrackman
    I meant to comment on this photo and just didn't get around to it.

But OT, I think you have a great shot here. The colors are so crisp and nicely saturated. What were your settings? Equipment?

Best of all it's got a bit of humor to it too, toward which I tend to gravitate. :)
  • 07-27-2007, 03:12 PM
    Old Timer
    Thanks Ray, I'm a real admirer of your photos so your comments mean a lot to me. I was using the D2h with the Nikkor 28-70 f2.8 at about 56mm. I was shooting at 1/500th at f11 in aperture priority with center weighted metering with a -3EV compensation. Nothing fancy just a beautiful afternoon for photos.
  • 07-27-2007, 03:17 PM
    Greg McCary
    I agree about the skies. It really adds to the shot