ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    soaking it all in... pixelpixie's Avatar

Whew...what a headache...

I just found this site and have been reading on it non stop the past three days! WHEW do I ever have a headache...SOOOOO muchh super info!!!!
    Just wanted to say hey and thanks to you all for your info you are sharing..having been a part of another photocommunity and finding it far to "uppity" for my taste I am delighted to read all of your answers and critiques on one anothers works...I look forward to reading more from you all!! Thanks for a great site. I am a moderator on another nonphoto site and I can just say this from experience, you all have a great site and super fast uploads! Again, thanks....(although I am sure my hubby will think I have really become addicted to the computer!!! LOL)

Pixie

Re: Whew...what a headache...

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpixie
    part of another photocommunity and finding it far to "uppity" for my taste
    You don't need to name names, but I'll bet I could make a good guess...

Welcome!

Glad to know you enjoy the site and learnt lots! That's what it's hear for!

Welcome Pixie!! Uppity isn't allowed here. Nice to have you aboard, and thank you for the very nice words about Photography Revew!
    Lara

Quote Originally Posted by pixelpixie
    I just found this site and have been reading on it non stop the past three days! WHEW do I ever have a headache...SOOOOO muchh super info!!!!
    Just wanted to say hey and thanks to you all for your info you are sharing..having been a part of another photocommunity and finding it far to "uppity" for my taste I am delighted to read all of your answers and critiques on one anothers works...I look forward to reading more from you all!! Thanks for a great site. I am a moderator on another nonphoto site and I can just say this from experience, you all have a great site and super fast uploads! Again, thanks....(although I am sure my hubby will think I have really become addicted to the computer!!! LOL)

Pixie
    Hey PP!!! Welcome to the PR.com family. You are so right about all of the great info on this site. I don't think I could live without it...

Now, lets see some pictures!
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    Now, lets see some pictures!

Ummm I am still figuring this all out! LOL I have some pics I would like to share but I think I need to figure it all out first! I will upload some soon...
    I am still learning all about photography but have had a camera in hand for about four years and LOVE taking photos. So I have some just need to decide which I feel confident enough to share.....
    ~SMILES~
    Pixie

Ok Almo...just uploaded a few....
    ~SMILES~
    Pixie

Pentax Forum Moderator

Welcome, PP...I, like you, am new to photography and photography sites, but the ppl here are fantastic and very encouraging. I have learned so much in the 1 month I've been on, you will, also...Good luck and look forward to seeing some of your photos.
    Ken

Thread Information