• 09-03-2020, 02:48 AM
    Hagarali2022
    What is the position of network marketing in the direct selling industry and its rela
    What is the position of network marketing in the direct selling industry and its relationship to QNET?

Direct selling is an industry of the future. Everybody's chance. The global economy is undergoing a massive transformation. A large part of the world is becoming a market without borders, new business models are emerging quickly, and others are rapidly disappearing.
    Many countries are struggling to cope with high unemployment. For many people who have a job, a quality work-life balance is also a reason for work and travel.
    The cost of living is also rising, and more and more people are looking for part-time or low-cost work to increase their income. In this context, the direct selling industry provides a reasonable and sustainable option.
    Network marketing (NM) is an important part of direct sales because the company and its products are marketed directly through word of mouth. Internet marketing is legitimate business as opposed to illegal hierarchical marketing.
    It depends on providing people with the real legal products they need and want at a reasonable price. Although some people earn a lot of money through internet marketing, their financial gain is always a result of their commitment to building an organization that sells real products and services.
    Low-risk way to start a business - Almost no capital investment required. Profit and effort are proportional. The passing score depends on the individual's seriousness and hard work.
    Direct selling provides a flexible work schedule. Direct sellers choose when and how to work full-time or part-time.

Direct selling provides a flexible work schedule. Direct sellers choose when and how to work full-time or part-time.
    Given QNET's vision of the market and its future outlook on development and entrepreneurship
    QNET is based in Hong Kong and has many offices and agencies in more than 25 countries around the world that support its ever-growing customer base and distributors.
    In addition to the available high quality products, QNET customers can benefit from direct selling through QNET by promoting its products and services. Millions of customers and Independent Representatives (IR) in more than 100 countries have become distributors of QNET products who can make a profit and a percentage of all the sales they make.
  • 06-10-2022, 03:15 PM
    Geer
    Re: What is the position of network marketing in the direct selling industry and its
    Hello. Now network marketing is an industry that is constantly changing and evolving. Thanks for the helpful article. For myself, I am full of one thing - if I want to stay in the stream, I must definitely be constantly on the beat. That is why I try to read useful articles. For example, I recommend you see this regarding video advertising as a promotion method. I think this could be a great option for you to move on.
  • 03-27-2023, 11:08 PM
    steve7876
    Re: What is the position of network marketing in the direct selling industry and its
    Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely take a look at the article on video advertising as a promotion method. I agree that it is important to stay up to date with the latest trends and technology in the network marketing industry.

Patent marketplace