• 06-17-2004, 10:34 PM
    GoDive30
    What happened to PhotoSIG??
    Is anyone else having problems accessing this site, I love PhotoSIG, for the amount and variety of photographers on there, Did their site crash? Or is it my computer? Does anybody know anything, this site will always be my first love, but I miss PhotoSIG!!! :D
  • 06-18-2004, 03:43 AM
    Lara
    I can access the site. It may have been down earlier. Try again :)
  • 06-18-2004, 04:57 AM
    Peter_AUS
    Photosig has been up and down a little lately as well. There have been some internet issues world wide over the past few days as well too.
  • 06-18-2004, 10:08 AM
    Kokopeli
    I noticed that too..
    Psig wouldn't load for me for 2 or 3 days this week, but it seems to be "fine" now. I always have some sort of trouble with that site though, usually it's extremely slow to load some pages, then it'll be fine for a while then it kicks into slow mode again.. What's up with that?

Semper Fi!
    ~Brian
  • 06-18-2004, 10:33 AM
    Asylum Steve
    It's a SMART COOKIE from this site...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokopeli
    Psig wouldn't load for me for 2 or 3 days this week

When you log to this site, we give you what's called a SMART COOKIE that makes access to any competing site difficult. It a simple way to "disuade" those foolish enough to attempt to stray from the only true path...

Ok, maybe not... HAHAHAHA... :D

BTW, the only time I had trouble accessing psig was when they switched over to the new format, I think it was last year...
  • 06-18-2004, 03:29 PM
    Photo-John
    Sporadic
    I have trouble accessing photoSIG all the time. I think he needs more servers.