What a banner month....

Printable View

• 03-13-2004, 07:29 AM
    mtbbrian
    What a banner month....
    What a great month this has been.
    First off, I got two photographs published in a local cycling magazine, "Cycling Utah". One of which was the cover!
    Then yesterday I got an email from the art director of Dirt Rag, telling me that they are going to publish one of the images I sent him in the next issue, #107.
    Brian
  • 03-13-2004, 08:27 AM
    I_Fly
    Woohoo!

Way to go Brian. That's awesome. How many images have you had published? This doesn't sound like your first.
  • 03-13-2004, 09:00 AM
    Speed
    Congratulations!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    First off, I got two photographs published in a local cycling magazine, "Cycling Utah". One of which was the cover!
    Then yesterday I got an email from the art director of Dirt Rag, telling me that they are going to publish one of the images I sent him in the next issue, #107.
    Brian

Having seen your work, that doesn't surprise me! Is this you first time being published? I know it's got to feel good being published. It's success stories like this that keep us inspired!
  • 03-13-2004, 09:57 AM
    mtbbrian
    Actually...
    This is the third cover ,in two years, I have had with this particular publication
    (Thanks Dave!).
    And probably the fourth or fifth time I have gotten an image in this publication.
    I also had one in a larger mountain bike magazine last year, 180 Magazine.
    Keep at it Robert!
    Thanks!!
    Brian
  • 03-13-2004, 10:00 AM
    Photo-John
    Congratulations!
    That's great, Brian. Nothing pays off like hard work and persistence. And talent counts a little, too :cool:
  • 03-13-2004, 10:03 AM
    Liz
    Congratulations Brian!
    You deserve it - you work very hard, and get excellent results. It just gets better & better. And the sun is shining today! YES! :D

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    Brian

• 03-13-2004, 04:59 PM
    ThoughtfulPirate
    That is AWESOME Brian. I just got a call from my friend that Mountain Biking ran one of mine, and I have been submitting to dirt rag a ton too. Congratulations.
  • 03-13-2004, 06:16 PM
    mtbbrian
    1 Attachment(s)
    Right On TP!
    You Go Andy!
    Here is the cover of "Cycling Utah"
    Rider is Josh Bender, Red Bull Rampage 2003.
    Magazine is published March-October.
    Brian
  • 03-14-2004, 08:11 AM
    another view
    Congrads - cover shot and all!
  • 03-16-2004, 08:42 AM
    natatbeach
    Congratulations
    very exciting! :D