• 06-14-2004, 05:39 PM
    Jakk
    Wedding Photographer Wanted!
    Hello!
    I have permission from Charles Hess the Moderator to post this request so please do not yell at me!!! :)
    I am looking for a photographer for my wedding. I cannot afford a professional wedding photographer as their packages are out of my budget. Our wedding will be a second wedding for both of us, with approx 35-40 guests. I would like someone who can photograph the ceremony and family pictures. Im not looking for a photographer to shoot the entire wedding and reception unless its do-able for everyone. You dont need to be a professional with 500 weddings under your belt, just able to shoot nice pictures.I am willing to let my wedding pictures become part of your working portfolio to be used to promote your work. Our wedding is on Sunday August 29, 2004 from 12-6pm in New Jersey about 15 mins outside of Philadelphia.
    If you are interested or know of someone that might be, please feel free to email me at JakkSchitt@comcast.net. Please put Photographer in the subject line so I dont delete it!
    Thank you!
    Sheryl SMith
  • 06-15-2004, 03:45 AM
    Charles Hess
    Any up and comer wedding photogs out there?
    This could be a good chance to help a fellow PR member out, hone those wedding photo skills, and maybe get some wedding cake out of this. Looks like a relatively stress-free situation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakk
    Hello!
    I have permission from Charles Hess the Moderator to post this request so please do not yell at me!!! :)
    I am looking for a photographer for my wedding. I cannot afford a professional wedding photographer as their packages are out of my budget. Our wedding will be a second wedding for both of us, with approx 35-40 guests. I would like someone who can photograph the ceremony and family pictures. Im not looking for a photographer to shoot the entire wedding and reception unless its do-able for everyone. You dont need to be a professional with 500 weddings under your belt, just able to shoot nice pictures.I am willing to let my wedding pictures become part of your working portfolio to be used to promote your work. Our wedding is on Sunday August 29, 2004 from 12-6pm in New Jersey about 15 mins outside of Philadelphia.
    If you are interested or know of someone that might be, please feel free to email me at JakkSchitt@comcast.net. Please put Photographer in the subject line so I dont delete it!
    Thank you!
    Sheryl SMith

• 06-15-2004, 05:36 AM
    Peter_AUS
    Bugger, I would do it but I'm just too far away. Been waiting for a chance like this for months. Oh well, I am sure someone else will be able to help you out I am sure. Charles, you take good candid shots, Oh sorry, Good Model shots, Oh sorry, Good any type of shot, you could always travel over to NJ, not that far from Boston is it, is it, not sure of the distance, not that far on the World Map anyway.

Bit far for me, like what 26 hrs by plane.

Hoepe everything turns out OK Sheryl.
  • 06-16-2004, 02:21 PM
    Charles Hess
    Ha, Peter, you could always plan an impromptu vacation to New Jersey. I'll keep in touch, Sheryl, maybe my arm could be twisted over the Internet. :-) Keep us posted if you get any responses.