ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

A Walk in the Woods

Spent the weekend with my wifes family in a KY state park. Lots of family activities, but a little time for photography on a beautiful Sat. afternoon. Most all the color is gone by now of course, but I hope I found a couple of items of interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Walk in the Woods-dsc_2015-2.jpg   A Walk in the Woods-dsc_1997-2.jpg   A Walk in the Woods-dsc_1866-2.jpg   A Walk in the Woods-dsc_5415-2.jpg  
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: A Walk in the Woods

What great color Larry. What kind of tree has that bright red berry? Is that the same as in the first shot?
    ----------------------------

Re: A Walk in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    What great color Larry. What kind of tree has that bright red berry? Is that the same as in the first shot?
    Well color and texture was what I was after in these. Hope I achieved it. I am not for sure but the woods around the cabin were full of them. My brother-in-law thought it was a species of ash. Not a large tree more of a large sparse bush and I believe that the two shots are from the same species. Thanks for the response, I was begining to think this thread may reach the bottom of the page without a comment.

Here is another shot that didn't make it (DOF way to shallow) that shows the leave and berry together. Whoops I just got a message that says I can't post a picture while the servers are being upgraded. So I can't show you that one.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information