ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Question Vanishing Texas River Cruise

Has anyone here ever been on this? My husband and I were planning on going this weekend and we are trying to decide if we are taking our cameras and what gear and film to take if we do. Any suggestions.

By the way I use to be Tina on the old board but Stina is the nick name most of my friends call me so I changed it for the new board.

A loooong way from 1000! Cowgirl's Avatar
    I haven't done it yet, but I've been wanting to take the trip for a long time.

Have fun and I hope that you spot some Eagles!

Kathy

The cruise was great couldn't have asked for better weather. We saw a mature Bald Eagle, a mature Golden Eagle, a Red Tailed Hawk, and two young Bald Eagles. Hopefully my husband will drop the photos by the lab if any turn out I'll post them.
    If every morning when you wake your goal is to straighten out people, you probably should be a funeral director. - Charles Lowery

A loooong way from 1000! Cowgirl's Avatar
    Wow! Sounds like you had some great sightings!

Its hard for me to believe that Bald Eagles would freely live in central Texas. I only 'picture' them living up in the mountains.

This trip is on my 'to-do' list.

Kathy

Thread Information