ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Somewhere north of US 10 and east of Wausau, WI, USA

Veteran's Day Protest

Well, I went out to a "Bring the Troops Home" protest on Veterans Day. While I was out there, I got to talk to the local Newspaper photographer and found out that he started out doing photography as a hobby too. Looks like there is hope for me.

The protest was a very small one that took place on a street corner. I would say that there are about 25 people there, and everyone who was there was well behaved. I think part of the reason for that is a lot of the crowd was veterans or people who had family in Iraq.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Veteran's Day Protest-vetrallyweb.jpg   Veteran's Day Protest-vetrally2web.jpg   Veteran's Day Protest-vetrally3web.jpg   Veteran's Day Protest-vetrally4web.jpg  
    Sean Massey
    Massey Photography

Canon 20D
    Canon Digital Rebel XT (backup)
    Canon 70-200 f/2.8L
    Canon 50mm f/1.4
    Sigma 28-105 f/2.8-4.0
    Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer

Blog:
    IT 4 Photography

Pentax Forum Moderator

Re: Veteran's Day Protest

Hi Masdog, very nice captures!!! I really think #1 would have been excellent on my VetDay post!!!! Actually, I think all of them would have been acceptable. Thank you for your coverage of this event and thank you for posting them.
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Veteran's Day Protest

yup, there IS hope for you masdog you shoot sports well and you did a great job with this as well. Maybe throw them in an email to Appleton and have them add those to your resume.

JS

Thread Information