After going to my classes, I decided to take a nice drive on the PCH, but something you don't see everyday stopped traffic. Glad to say, only minor injuries!

Here is what I wrote for my caption for the first photo, "An automotive accident along the PCH. An employee from a automotive towing company with the help of his workers flip the truck on all its tires. There have been some information that a female driver in a car was attempting to make a left hand turn at a signal, but unfortunately cut off a large oncoming flatbed truck that was carrying a CATERPILLAR 315CL construction vehicle. The truck and the heavy construction machinery it was delivering crashed when the driver swerved to the right trying to avoid a head on collision with the car, and instead hit a hill filled with thick plants on the side of the street and tipped over. Officers say that there were only minor injuries. Between The Pacific Coast Highway and John Tyler Drive, near Pepperdine University, in Malibu, CA. Oct,28,2010, Photographer, Sammy Soliman"