• 11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
    kyle
    Totally not related to photography but I have to share it.
    Well, my girlfriend and I live down here in Huntington Beach California, which is only about 15 minutes, if that from Disneyland. We both have season passes there and go there about once a week. Anyhoo, her and I both have job interviews this Saturday for Disneyland. I am really excited. She is being interviewed to be the Tinker Bell that fly's down the Matterhorn during the firework show and I am being interviewed to drive the boats on the World Famous Jungle Cruise. I think it'll go really well. I just want it to be Saturday already. Hopefully, if I get this job, I an quit this stupid limousine job.
  • 11-16-2005, 02:51 PM
    Speed
    Re: Totally not related to photography but I have to share it.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle
    Well, my girlfriend and I live down here in Huntington Beach California, which is only about 15 minutes, if that from Disneyland. We both have season passes there and go there about once a week. Anyhoo, her and I both have job interviews this Saturday for Disneyland. I am really excited. She is being interviewed to be the Tinker Bell that fly's down the Matterhorn during the firework show and I am being interviewed to drive the boats on the World Famous Jungle Cruise. I think it'll go really well. I just want it to be Saturday already. Hopefully, if I get this job, I an quit this stupid limousine job.

Hope it goes well for you and your girlfriend!