A ton of fun for $1.29

Printable View

• 02-01-2010, 02:53 PM
    Grandpaw
    2 Attachment(s)
    A ton of fun for $1.29
    Bet you thought this was going to be spam! I took my 88yr. old mom and 90yr. old dad out today so they could feed the birds. They had a fantastic time feeding the birds with a $1.29 loaf of bread and we had some left over for our next visit. I take them for rides and out to eat so they can get out of the house and I think we got more bang for the buck this trip than any in the past several years, Jeff
  • 02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
    Ridgetop
    Re: A ton of fun for $1.29
    Seagulls are the ultimate play catch with flying critter. Only problem is they never return what they catch :).
  • 02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
    Liz
    These are wonderful photos, Jeff. Your Dad certainly looks like he is enjoying himself.

That seagull on the left of the sky (2nd shot) looks like a jet coming in for a landing. I really enjoyed these shots. Thanks for sharing some of the finer moments in life. We all need some fun - the winter is long this year.

Liz
  • 02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
    Frog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridgetop
    Seagulls are the ultimate play catch with flying critter. Only problem is they never return what they catch :).

There are several places around here they return it but no one wants it by then!
    Good fun, Jeff. Thank you for caring about your parents.
  • 02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
    armando_m
    :) looks like fun