Today...

Printable View

• 10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
    PhotoGirl
    Today...
    Today I was picking up some of my photos that I enlarged from a photo lab and the woman behind me in line saw them and complimented me on two of my photos! :) That doesn't happen very often (strangers saying they like my pictures-it's normally friends and family), I was so happy to hear it--when I walked away, I was smiling from ear to ear!!:lol: :)
  • 10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
    photophorous
    Re: Today...
    That's awesome! Congrats. I once got compliments from the guy who worked in the lab. Looking back, I think he must have been new. :D

Paul
  • 10-07-2006, 06:42 AM
    PhotoGirl
    :)

thanks, Paul!
  • 10-07-2006, 09:29 AM
    Mucus
    Hoo-ray for compliments!
  • 10-08-2006, 12:51 AM
    schrackman
    Congrats, Photogirl. Most people who take their film in for developing are of the snapshot variety, so when they see something with a little creativity they tend to notice it pretty quick. I'm always getting compliments from the gals who work at the photo counter at Walgreen when they see my digital prints. I'm hoping that one day someone will be impressed enough to say, "Hey, can you sell me a print?" :)
  • 10-08-2006, 10:45 AM
    PhotoGirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by schrackman
    I'm hoping that one day someone will be impressed enough to say, "Hey, can you sell me a print?" :)

Ah, that would be so cool!:cool:

thanks schrackman and Mucus:)