• 03-20-2006, 12:04 PM
    drg
    1 Attachment(s)
    There's one in every Wedding!
    It started out as a basic groom and attendants photo. Then Mr. Personality appeared.
  • 03-20-2006, 12:09 PM
    another view
    Re: There's one in every Wedding!
    Wait 'til he's the groom. :D
  • 03-20-2006, 04:07 PM
    I_Fly
    Now that's an awesome shot. One they should get a laugh out of for years. And should be shown to any potential mate when he gets old enough to date!
  • 03-20-2006, 07:35 PM
    jar_e
    At first, I didn't scroll down all the way and thought to my self "That's kind boring," than I scrolled all the way down!:D Great shot, priceless!
  • 03-21-2006, 06:21 PM
    livin4lax09
    great shot, but the brightness of his face is unnatural. Did you do some editing, specifically burning?
  • 03-22-2006, 09:03 AM
    drg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by livin4lax09
    ... the brightness of his face is unnatural. Did you do some editing, specifically burning?

It is a resizing issue. The kid is a strawberry blond. Has absolutely white skin. Glad at this size there were any features other than his eyes left! Photographing redheads can be real tricky.

I've posted a much larger picture of him under "Mr. Personality get his closeup". You can see in that one more detail but how white the skin is, and its not blown completly. HIs skin looks to be about 6-8% grey at most compared to some known test cards in other photos.

Thanks all for the comments!
  • 03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
    megan
    Oh, I thought you were going to have a photo of the drunk uncle groping all of the jailbait! :)