There and back

Printable View

• 05-17-2014, 04:07 AM
    hminx
    4 Attachment(s)
    There and back
    A few from todays work trip 1&2 a bit of early morning mist and a late autumn sunrise. 3 & 4 from the same spot on the way home just after sunset. #3 is Mount Taranaki where Tom Cruise shot his Samurai movie #4 is Mount Ruapehu the destination for today. I kinda liked the watercolour effect this one seems to have taken on.
  • 05-19-2014, 12:55 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    Re: There and back
    Beautiful, even though I usually don't like photos with roads in them.
  • 05-19-2014, 02:09 PM
    Liz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hminx View Post
    A few from todays work trip 1&2 a bit of early morning mist and a late autumn sunrise. 3 & 4 from the same spot on the way home just after sunset. #3 is Mount Taranaki where Tom Cruise shot his Samurai movie #4 is Mount Ruapehu the destination for today. I kinda liked the watercolour effect this one seems to have taken on.

Wow Pete! AWESOME! All very nice....but I LOVE the first two. What a capture that first one is!

Also, the 2nd one - I can repeat what Don said that I don't usually like roads in photos, but this is incredible! IMO these photos are worthy of publication! Any towns, county, state people that might want to do some advertising using your photos! Or a vacation ad of some kind? You could make money on these shots. Seriously.

Liz
  • 05-19-2014, 03:53 PM
    dl4449
    Wow i Really like the second one the way the road seams to curve into the fog. One is pretty sweet also
  • 05-19-2014, 05:46 PM
    PWhite214
    The sun through the tree and mist is a real eye-grabber. The road in the second makes me want to park the car and hike around the curve to see what is next, with my camera of course. The third and fourth have such awesome color. The little bit of detail in #4's foreground makes makes it the best of the sunset photos.

Phil
  • 05-21-2014, 02:57 AM
    hminx
    Don, Liz, Troy, and Phil thanks for the comments much appreciated.
  • 05-21-2014, 03:18 PM
    Greg McCary
    Those are stunning.
  • 05-21-2014, 04:33 PM
    Will_in_Tejas
    These are beautiful. Nice work environment.
  • 05-24-2014, 04:43 AM
    Axle
    The first two are stunning!