Tablet or mouse?

Printable View

• 07-04-2008, 10:37 AM
    mjs1973
    Tablet or mouse?
    Just curious to see what other people are using to navigate with, and to edit their photos. I have been a mouse user up until about a week ago. I got a new PC, and I found a tablet with some decent reviews that was pretty inexpensive, so I thought I would try it out. I didn't go with the Wacom because it was too much money. Instead I got a DigiPro 8x6 tablet. The biggest reason I went this route was the price. It was about 1/10 the price of the Wacom I was looking at! I didn't want to spend a lot of money only to find out I didn't like using a tablet. It only has 1/2 of the pressure levels of the Wacom, but so far I'm really loving it. I had to raise my chair a little higher so I could rest more of my arm on the desk, and my wrist still gets a little tired, but other than that, I haven't had any problems.
    It has slowed down how I brows the web, but that's about the only drawback I have noticed so far.

The biggest plus so far is that I have much better control of my brushes when it come to painting in masks.

So what do you use, tablet or mouse?
  • 07-04-2008, 12:46 PM
    Sebastian
    Re: Tablet or mouse?
    Wacom. I'm actually reviewing the Intuos3 for this site right now. Will let you know once I post it.