strangest street sign

Printable View

• 03-15-2004, 07:08 AM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    strangest street sign
    I have EVER seen....do what you will with it...

This was taken in Mystic, MA on our way to a church service and we were at a stop light
  • 03-15-2004, 09:27 AM
    dsl712
    Oh that is good
    Really funny. I didn't think most people needed school for that.

Dennis
  • 03-15-2004, 10:19 AM
    Charles Hess
    Hope you weren't...
    sipping hot coffee when you saw this. :-) Good catch.

QUOTE=natatbeach]I have EVER seen....do what you will with it...

This was taken in Mystic, MA on our way to a church service and we were at a stop light[/QUOTE]
  • 03-15-2004, 10:30 AM
    another view
    Sometimes you see the strangest signs - on the way to a lake about an hour from here, I pass "Salt Box Road" and "Swamp Angel Road". Oral School, though - seems like too many people I know are just way too good at that to need any help!
  • 03-15-2004, 10:37 AM
    paulnj
    anyone know when the 10 yr reunion is?????
  • 03-15-2004, 01:43 PM
    Lara
    An odd looking street sign for sure Nat. You know what's interesting as well? There is an Oral School Road, in Mystic <b>Connecticut</b> , which has a school for the hearing impaired on it.
    http://www.deaftoday.com/news/archives/003616.html

Been to Foxwoods? The original school was build in Ledyard before moving to Mystic, on Oral School Road :)
  • 03-15-2004, 02:00 PM
    Chunk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara
    An odd looking street sign for sure Nat. You know what's interesting as well? There is an Oral School Road, in Mystic <b>Connecticut</b> , which has a school for the hearing impaired on it.

Been to Foxwoods? The original school was build in Ledyard before moving to Mystic, on Oral School Road :)

It could just as well have been "NonAural School Road". ;)
  • 03-15-2004, 03:00 PM
    natatbeach
    interpretation is everything
    Could be a where all the dental hygienist and dentists live :rolleyes: ... you just gotta wonder...

the troublesome part....was that my 14 year old laughed harder than my husband and I did...upon asking him what he felt was so funny about the sign--- the laughing reduced considerably,blushed, snickered and said responded "nothing". Teens know too much...sigh
  • 03-15-2004, 03:03 PM
    natatbeach
    Once again I say DUH!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara
    An odd looking street sign for sure Nat. You know what's interesting as well? There is an Oral School Road, in Mystic Connecticut , which has a school for the hearing impaired on it.

THAT"S actually where it was!!!! DUH

Thnaks Lara...boy and they make fun of blonds...really I think it's brunettes...or maybe it's just me! :p
  • 03-15-2004, 04:16 PM
    Lara
    LOL, that's funny Natalie :D I had no idea you were in CT when you saw the sign. This brunette didn't even stop to think you may have made a mistake!

Hey, we're gonna get socked with snow tomorrow, yuck!!!!
  • 03-16-2004, 06:45 AM
    paulnj
    "Teens know too much...sigh"

you forget too fast my friend....you were a teen not that long ago, as was I :)

AND I SPIT MY TEETH apon reading it too
  • 03-20-2004, 08:33 PM
    Ronnoco
    Great shot! I missed one in cottage country that said: 'Free Coffee, while we service you!'

Ronnoco
  • 03-21-2004, 10:15 AM
    Sebastian
    Hehe, that's funny.

A few years ago I saw a sign on a shed that read "PRIVATE PROPERTY - Trespassers will be violated."

I nearly ran my car off the road.
  • 03-21-2004, 12:05 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Four or five times a week...
    I pass a street named LINE DRIVE. Being a big baseball fan, it cracks me up everytime...

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    I have EVER seen....do what you will with it...

This was taken in Mystic, MA on our way to a church service and we were at a stop light