sport phtography.

Printable View

• 05-26-2009, 12:02 PM
    lewiss
    sport phtography.
    yo,

i used to do a bit of video photography with an old camera i found laying around the garage, and used to really enjoy it.

I'm looking to get back into it, and get properly started.

I'll mainly be making video's of motocross, so a high/fast sport.

I'll want a budget camera that can shoot in HD and has enough frames per second so i can slow the shots down and play them in slow motion with still pretty good quality.

i want it to plug strait into my computer, and use it with at first windows movie maker, until i feel it's slowing me down i want some better video editing software. unless you can get deals where editing software comes with the camera.

what camera's should i be looking at buying?

I'm a totally noob so any info/ advice would really be appreciated. i.e. lenses techniques or anything haha.

if I've missed anything please fill in the gaps, I'm also very sorry if this reads very erraticly, I'm in a big rush to shoot off out the door.

thanks very much for all your help, Lewis.
  • 05-27-2009, 05:45 AM
    ken1953
    Re: sport phtography.
    Hi Lewis...the moderator may move this question to the Digital Video Forum, but until he does, check it out at the thread below. They will probably have a better idea of what you would want to look for.
    Here is the link: http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=28

Good luck and welcome to PR!!!