• 07-01-2004, 04:32 AM
    natatbeach
    2 Attachment(s)
    For Speed---first moon shot
    imagine my shock and amazement---when I took my very first postable moon shot last night (a little blurry) I saw the most clear face looking back at me...here's one for the files...

the man on the moon was so clear---hmmm--- :D

sorry couldn't resist. I was pretty happy with the moon shot using the 105mm excited that i got anything other than a white blob...
  • 07-01-2004, 05:11 AM
    megan
    And it looks like...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    imagine my shock and amazement---when I took my very first postable moon shot last night (a little blurry) I saw the most clear face looking back at me...

Jack Nicholson! <g>
    Nice shot Nat. I wish I had dark skies here in NYC.

Megan
  • 07-01-2004, 05:14 AM
    Speed
    Wow Nat!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    imagine my shock and amazement---when I took my very first postable moon shot last night (a little blurry) I saw the most clear face looking back at me...here's one for the files...

the man on the moon was so clear---hmmm--- :D

sorry couldn't resist. I was pretty happy with the moon shot using the 105mm excited that i got anything other than a white blob...

That's amazing! I've heard of the man in the moon, but never seen him so clearly. He sure is a good looking devil, isn't he?! :-O

OK, the wife says you've got to send me the full resolution file. She thinks it should be my avatar, my computer desktop, and that I should make an 8X10 to hang on the wall next to my moon shot. I guess she was impressed!
  • 07-01-2004, 05:54 AM
    TheFru
    Ha!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed
    That's amazing! I've heard of the man in the moon, but never seen him so clearly. He sure is a good looking devil, isn't he?! :-O

OK, the wife says you've got to send me the full resolution file. She thinks it should be my avatar, my computer desktop, and that I should make an 8X10 to hang on the wall next to my moon shot. I guess she was impressed!

That's a good one, Nat!