Some wedding photography

Printable View

• 05-20-2005, 12:48 PM
    ltilley
    3 Attachment(s)
    Some wedding photography
    Okay, so I couldn't put my camera down, even on my own wedding day!!! Here are a few of my bridesmaids getting ready
  • 05-20-2005, 05:25 PM
    jar_e
    Re: Some wedding photography
    A nice, unconventional and non-cliche wedding shot, even if your the person to be wed! I posted a critique in the critique forum, but just wanted to say welcome to the boards!
  • 05-20-2005, 07:28 PM
    tilleylisa
    Thanks for the welcome... I really need to get out and get some more shots... and this site always motivates me to do so!
  • 04-27-2011, 03:16 AM
    Webber01
    Wedding is a very special and most memorable moment in an individual’s life, it’s important that those moments are captures by professional wedding photographers. Those photos in the post are really good, nice work.
  • 04-28-2011, 03:01 AM
    derval
    I totally agree with you. :thumbsup:
    Wedding day is the only day on which you are the princess/prince of the world and so you want the click of every moment in the best way. You want to capture your every move in the camera and that too with the professional one so that he will add on to your beauty with his photography skills.
  • 05-03-2011, 11:32 PM
    addy14
    Every movement of wedding ceremony is important. Therefore, it is recommended try to shoot before you shoot for your mate wedding. Also try to take help from a genuine professional wedding photographer.:)
  • 06-09-2011, 06:50 AM
    Anbesol
    HAHA @ the last 3 posts... Plant those web pages guys! We have Russia, Brisbane, and Ireland now.
  • 05-15-2014, 07:08 AM
    Mr. Harris
    I agree with you that marriage is an important day for all. So to keep that moment we should think seriously about the photography. That's why last week I called a Best Wedding Photographer RJ Harris Photography on my best friend's marriage day. Who was captured all the important moments as photos.
  • 06-22-2014, 04:23 AM
    Gooosberry
    I am not a pro, but have done a number of weddings, and the most important tip IMHO is have more than one photog.
  • 03-28-2015, 12:37 AM
    yashminwala
    Really nice, I appreciate who capture these wedding pictures.