some shots for a friend

Printable View

• 03-23-2004, 12:21 PM
    natatbeach
    4 Attachment(s)
    some shots for a friend
    two young birds in love...my friend's son and his chickie who was visiting from the southwest.

I think we hear wedding bells in the distance...(hoping)

It was my first attempt at taking pics of a couple...I found that good shots quickly turned to bad shots when one person's expressions (blinking funny faces and such) is off.

(which generally tends to be why Larry and I hardly have shots with each other that are worth looking at. In 5 years we have been married ---there's been maybe 6 or 7 where we are both looking at the camera and we look undrugged-lol)

Any way...I thought these weren't too bad for a first go at a real attempt and shooting a couple...opinions ot thought s are ALWAYS appreciated...especially in this land of the unknown...vegetables are so much more predictable...:D
  • 03-23-2004, 12:28 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    last one
    one of my favorites
  • 03-23-2004, 01:11 PM
    adina
    Oh I love these
    Such a dreamy romantic feel. I think your friend will be very pleased.

And I completely agree with you on the good shot/bad shot thing. My husband and I have about 2, been married 5 years, together for 8

adina
  • 03-24-2004, 07:22 AM
    megan
    Really great Nat!
    Great work Nat!

Megan
  • 03-25-2004, 09:59 AM
    Speed
    Great Shots Natalie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    one of my favorites

These are all good, but the first one is by far my favorite! Great job. Vegetables may be more predictable, but they are nearly as cute as this couple. :-)
  • 03-25-2004, 10:41 AM
    Kokopeli
    Wow!!!
    Hiyas Nata,

These are all FANTASTIC and they all scream romance and love.. You did a great job with them!

::pats her on the back::

I'm jealous! ;)
    ~Brian
  • 03-25-2004, 03:59 PM
    Charles Hess
    I'll bet they absolutely love these shots. Each one captured the same emotion(love) but in different ways. Nice work.
  • 03-25-2004, 05:11 PM
    another view
    Great work, they all have a nice feel to them. I like the first shot the best too - maybe the background is a little distracting but the expressions on their faces is excellent. I'm sure they will be very happy with all of them.