Sold Two Prints today!

Printable View

• 05-11-2004, 06:22 PM
    Janie
    Sold Two Prints today!
    My flowers seem to be my big sellers, I haven't really posted them here, so here are the two I sold today! yeah!
  • 05-11-2004, 08:25 PM
    natatbeach
    Good for you...I really love bleeding hearts...you did good!:D
  • 05-11-2004, 08:45 PM
    Cowgirl
    Congrats!!

I know that its a great feeling to get PAID for your images!

Keep it up!

Kathy
  • 05-11-2004, 08:52 PM
    Janie
    the bleeding hearts...
    Now, a guy had a perverse look at them... look at them and use your imagination! lol Think of a guy bent over naked lol and that is what this guy said they looked like!

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    Good for you...I really love bleeding hearts...you did good!:D

• 05-11-2004, 08:55 PM
    natatbeach
    uh!
    Nature forever ruined for me and mental scarring involved as well....uh :( :)

what a freak!

Oh well art is to each his own thing.....
  • 05-11-2004, 09:12 PM
    Janie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    Nature forever ruined for me and mental scarring involved as well....uh :( :)

what a freak!

Oh well art is to each his own thing.....

I know! I know! Sorry, but that was a first for me! Someone else said if you turn them upside down, they look like chickens! lol Love to see what they would say to a psychiatrists ink blotters! lmao :D
  • 05-11-2004, 09:14 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Boy, I'm just glad...
    ...I'm not the ONLY one that immediately saw that image. Imagination? Come on. What else could you see??? :D

BTW, if you think only men see sexual images in flowers, check out the paintings of Georgia O'Keeffe some time...

Congrats on the sale...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janie
    Now, a guy had a perverse look at them... look at them and use your imagination! lol Think of a guy bent over naked lol and that is what this guy said they looked like!

• 05-13-2004, 01:49 PM
    Speed
    Congratulations Janie!
    [QUOTE=Janie]My flowers seem to be my big sellers, I haven't really posted them here, so here are the two I sold today! yeah!

Nice shots! I can see what people like about them.

You never know what people are going to like. One of my first sunset shots has been my most requested. I've wished a 100 times that I had shot it on 100 speed film so I could make really big prints of it. Oh well.

Congratulations again, and keep us posted on your ongoing sucesses!