ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Liz

Re: Who says animals don't understand?

Wow! What great expressions. He certainly looks like a "thinker." He's one cool beagle........and........ He's such a beauty!

We have two cats. Molly and Jeremy, and they amaze me at some of the things they do.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by dbutler
    I have never been blessed with babies so I put all that love into my pups. Well, they're not pups anymore but they will always be puppies to me (see what I mean?). I have two beagles. Since Speed and Adina are showing off their babies, I figured I'd show off one of mine. These are pics of the many faces of Max:

1) His "You bore me!" look
    2) His "You didn't see me do it. You can't prove anything!" look
    3) His "Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" look
    4) His "'No'?! What do you mean 'No!'?"

I'll show Sam off some other day. He only has two expressions. He either looks worried or he looks sad. That's all Sam offers.

Who says animals don't understand?

I have never been blessed with babies so I put all that love into my pups. Well, they're not pups anymore but they will always be puppies to me (see what I mean?). I have two beagles. Since Speed and Adina are showing off their babies, I figured I'd show off one of mine. These are pics of the many faces of Max:

1) His "You bore me!" look
    2) His "You didn't see me do it. You can't prove anything!" look
    3) His "Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" look
    4) His "'No'?! What do you mean 'No!'?"

I'll show Sam off some other day. He only has two expressions. He either looks worried or he looks sad. That's all Sam offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who says animals don't understand?-youboreme.jpg   Who says animals don't understand?-proveit.jpg   Who says animals don't understand?-hotdog.jpg   Who says animals don't understand?-no.jpg  
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

Hehe...great pics D...he's a really cute dog.
    Emily

Pentax Forum Moderator

D....You really nailed the descriptions!!! Great shots!!! I definitely know that look on #4 "No...What do you mean, NO?....I get it from the grandkids everytime they get into something they aren't supposed to...hehehe...
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Great pics! Our dogs have similar looks. Our Cocker Spaniel has a look sometimes when he's caught doing something wrong that is just pure evil as in "you caught me this time, but next time you won't be so lucky!". I have yet to catch it on camera.

Wonderful pics, D, and you surely did nail the descriptions. Probably should not have looked since I still my buddy Maxx. I keep telling myself "no more dogs", but I wonder how much longer that I can keep that up.

Your Max is a real cutie. Can't wait to see Sam some day.
    "No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit." --Ansel Adams

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." --Ansel Adams

Those are great! Beagle's rock! My brother in law has one, but she is morbidly overweight and just looks pitiful most of the time!
    Really great eye for those personalities!

I think animals understand more than humans, because they sense tension, stress, and other things that humans cannot.

If my wife and I have a passionate discussion, Montana will get very nervous and puts on his nervous face. Even when Karen and I are upset and not saying much he will go to each of us and lick us to death until we snap out of it.

Poor dog..he has to deal with two opinionated and passionate people...

Great pictures and they really show your dogs' personality very well.

Loren
    Loren Crannell
    LC Photography
    Visit My Website

* Any photographer worth his salt has 10,000 bad negatives under his belt. - Ansel Adams

Thread Information