Sisters over the years

Printable View

• 09-08-2006, 06:36 AM
    adina
    Sisters over the years
    So I've been going thru old photos on the computer...

bowls on head they are about 1 and 3, santa hats are 2 and 4. So almost exactly a year apart.

This batch is 2002
  • 09-08-2006, 06:42 AM
    adina
    Re: Sisters over the years
  • 09-08-2006, 06:47 AM
    adina
  • 09-08-2006, 06:51 AM
    adina
    2005....That last one is the first day of school last year, the color is a trip to the Children's museum in Chicago
  • 09-08-2006, 06:57 AM
    adina
    2006..Packer game, Biltmore estate, horseback riding, and back to school clothes
  • 09-08-2006, 10:11 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Too freakin' cute for words...
    But I'll try... :)

Two observations (other than the obvious - that your family is adorable). One, at least you'll have all these shots to look back on when you're pulling your hair out, because your now bratty, pierced, and hardly-dressed teens are dating guys with tattoos, raging hormones, and cars with back seats... :cryin: :ihih:

The other thing is I'm embarassed by the shot at Lambeau Field. Some Packer fans you are wearing those atrocious colors when you should all have green and yellow on. Vince would be spinning in his grave... :D
  • 09-08-2006, 10:20 AM
    julsoph
    Those are wonderful! I love sister photos.

Emily
  • 09-08-2006, 10:55 AM
    adina
    Thanks.

btw, our green and gold was the next layer. It was a balmy 30 degrees, perfect football weather, so we felt comfortable stopping at the snowpants. We had the beads though, and Packer cheerleader Barbies. :D
  • 09-08-2006, 11:12 AM
    drg
    Adina,

Steve basically nailed it with his comment. These are indeed cute and a great memory both of the girls and a fine display of your continuing talent.

I can easily forgive the whole Packer thing as a result of the quality of the rest of the photographs. I do hope that Steve is aware that are Packer fans who don't wear very much clothing and often resort to grease paint or latex or some dreadful combination thereof to get them through the game along with their Leinenkugel (I think I spelled that right. I should know as many bottles of it as I've consumed) or Rhinelander.

At least there are no cheesehead hats.

Great shots ! !

I'll comment on the March 2002 post here as well and say that piano image is one of my favorites of your work that I've seen!
  • 09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
    adina
    Speaking of cheeseheads....

Steve! You owe me a photo!
  • 09-08-2006, 11:20 AM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drg
    Adina,

Steve basically nailed it with his comment. These are indeed cute and a great memory both of the girls and a fine display of your continuing talent.

I can easily forgive the whole Packer thing as a result of the quality of the rest of the photographs. I do hope that Steve is aware that are Packer fans who don't wear very much clothing and often resort to grease paint or latex or some dreadful combination thereof to get them through the game along with their Leinenkugel (I think I spelled that right. I should know as many bottles of it as I've consumed) or Rhinelander.

At least there are no cheesehead hats.

Great shots ! !

I'll comment on the March 2002 post here as well and say that piano image is one of my favorites of your work that I've seen!

Thanks. It's always fun to look back at those old ones. The piano one is film, I remember how thrilled I was when I switched to Portra after using whatever Target carries for years.
  • 09-08-2006, 11:27 AM
    racingpinarello
    Adina,

Those are great...we basically got to see your girls grow up. Not to mention they are so darn cute.

Thanks for the photos..

Loren
  • 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM
    villenadecorte
    Adina these are so precious. I bet they look fantastic on your walls at home :)
    (they are framed right?!)
  • 09-10-2006, 06:54 AM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by villenadecorte
    Adina these are so precious. I bet they look fantastic on your walls at home :)
    (they are framed right?!)

Umm...some of them?

Actually, I've got some small ones on the mantel, and that one of them sitting in front of my front door in the white dresses is a 24x30 on canvas in my dining room. Once the house is finished (another month) I'm going to get some stuff up.