Signing in from a Hotel..

Printable View

• 09-26-2004, 07:26 PM
    shesells
    Signing in from a Hotel..
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I left for the east coast of florida to get away from Jeanne. Problem is I went to St. Petersburg on the west coast of florida. I checked into my hotel and turned on the tv. Well, I then found out the hurricane was now coming there where I was. I was also right on the ocean... not good! I immediately checked out and took off to Georgia, which it is suppose to come here now . lol It's following me! Anyway, now I can't go home because it's still in fl. This hotel has internet access so I came on to show some pics I got today in Atlanta and to say hi. The security on this computer wont let me transfer the pics so they will have to wait till I get home, or longer, since a half million people in our area are out of power..that includes me. I'm so exausted from driving and worrying and carrying all my stuff in hotels every night and taking them back out to the care every morning. See you when I get home or when I get power, whichever comes first. I miss hanging out. :)
    Kit
  • 09-26-2004, 07:54 PM
    kkraczek
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shesells
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I left for the east coast of florida to get away from Jeanne. Problem is I went to St. Petersburg on the west coast of florida. I checked into my hotel and turned on the tv. Well, I then found out the hurricane was now coming there where I was. I was also right on the ocean... not good! I immediately checked out and took off to Georgia, which it is suppose to come here now . lol It's following me! Anyway, now I can't go home because it's still in fl. This hotel has internet access so I came on to show some pics I got today in Atlanta and to say hi. The security on this computer wont let me transfer the pics so they will have to wait till I get home, or longer, since a half million people in our area are out of power..that includes me. I'm so exausted from driving and worrying and carrying all my stuff in hotels every night and taking them back out to the care every morning. See you when I get home or when I get power, whichever comes first. I miss hanging out. :)
    Kit

Hi Kit,

Not sure where you live, but I'm from Hobe Sound... we did the same thing as you, and ended up staying in Tampa. It was a little scary because our friends weren't boarded up, but it wasn't too bad... I don't think that the winds got over 50mph here.

I hope that your home is safe and that you stay safe as well!