Shamelessly I say...

Printable View

• 09-29-2004, 04:09 AM
    natatbeach
    Shamelessly I say...
    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to me....

I love birthdays and everything about them...so glad and thankfully I turn 32 today.

Blessed to have my health, blessed to have my faith, blessed to have my family and blessed to have friends...

and CHICAGO here I come...my darling hubby left a beautiful card(with an amazing photo on the front of it) with a "travel voucher" to use any way I want....I love him

yipeee, woohoo,, ladida, (doing a happy dance)....I love birthdays lalalala lalala :D
  • 09-29-2004, 04:10 AM
    Peter_AUS
    Happy Birthday Natalie and may it be a great and happy one as well.
  • 09-29-2004, 04:11 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flashram_Peter_AUS
    Happy Birthday Natalie and may it be a great and happy one as well.

thank You Peter.....(hug) to you
    ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 04:28 AM
    mjs1973
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nat!!! I will be turning 31 on Friday myself.

Michael

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach

I love birthdays and everything about them...so glad and thankfully I turn 32 today.

Blessed to have my health, blessed to have my faith, blessed to have my family and blessed to have friends...

and CHICAGO here I come...my darling hubby left a beautiful card(with an amazing photo on the front of it) with a "travel voucher" to use any way I want....I love him

yipeee, woohoo,, ladida, (doing a happy dance)....I love birthdays lalalala lalala :D

• 09-29-2004, 04:29 AM
    Liz
    Happy Birthday.........
    Enjoy every minute - and have a great trip to Chicago!

Liz

Quote:

• 09-29-2004, 05:07 AM
    Speed
    Happy Birthday Nat!!!
    Quote:

You YOUNG thing you!

Dawn turns 32 in three days!
  • 09-29-2004, 05:18 AM
    I_Fly
    [off key]Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
    Haaaaaappy Biiiiiiirthday Dear Nat, Haaaaaapppy Biiiiirrrrthday to youuuuuuuuu.....[/off key] Have a great day, sounds like it's off to a great start!

Quote:

• 09-29-2004, 05:21 AM
    Lara
    Happy Birthday Natalie! Have a wonderful day :D Looks that it has already begun with a fantastic start!
  • 09-29-2004, 05:55 AM
    another view
    My gift is not singing to you - it's a really nice gift, trust me! :D Happy birthday young'n, see you in Chicago!

You don't have to make your own cake, do you??! :)
  • 09-29-2004, 06:32 AM
    Old Timer
    If only I could remember
    If only I could remember when I turned 32. Seems like another lifetime. Enjoy your day and many more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • 09-29-2004, 06:45 AM
    natatbeach
    Happy early birthday to you...
    ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 06:46 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Enjoy every minute - and have a great trip to Chicago!

Liz

will do on both counts
    ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 06:47 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed
    You YOUNG thing you!

Dawn turns 32 in three days!

Happy birthday to her....and I am young....Paul sent me an email that made me 17 again.... ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 06:52 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara
    Happy Birthday Natalie! Have a wonderful day :D Looks that it has already begun with a fantastic start!

it has, and my friend/neighbor brought flowers too....yeah....pink ones no less... :)
  • 09-29-2004, 07:22 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by another view
    You don't have to make your own cake, do you??! :)

I wondered the same thing...i may make cupcakes just for the kids since they're so excited...
    :)
  • 09-29-2004, 07:23 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Fly
    Haaaaaappy Biiiiiiirthday Dear Nat, Haaaaaapppy Biiiiirrrrthday to youuuuuuuuu.....[/off key] Have a great day, sounds like it's off to a great start!

good thing there's no sound options...but thanks for the well wishes anyway...
    :D
  • 09-29-2004, 07:24 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    If only I could remember when I turned 32. Seems like another lifetime. Enjoy your day and many more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

oh stop...your young and cute...who wants to look back anyway
    ;)

thanks
  • 09-29-2004, 07:43 AM
    mtbbrian
    From one September babe, to another...
    With emphasis on babe to you anyway... ;) ;)
    Did you do a b-day self portrait?
    Happy Birthday Nat!
    Brian
  • 09-29-2004, 08:10 AM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    With emphasis on babe to you anyway... ;) ;)
    Did you do a b-day self portrait?
    Happy Birthday Nat!
    Brian

Funny you mentioned that...I was thinking of doing something similar to your birthday project...although in my "youth" it doesn't strike me that I'm getting ....OLDer...I realized it might be fun when I'm 50 or sixty to see what a difference a few decades makes...

so I may have one by the end of the day(naptime might work)
  • 09-29-2004, 08:31 AM
    mtbbrian
    Go For It!
    Quote:

Funny you mentioned that...I was thinking of doing something similar to your birthday project...although in my "youth" it doesn't strike me that I'm getting ....OLDer...I realized it might be fun when I'm 50 or sixty to see what a difference a few decades makes...

so I may have one by the end of the day(naptime might work)

What better reason than to look back!
    Go For It Nat!
    Brian
    ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 08:50 AM
    I_Fly
    "good thing there's no sound"
    My wife says I sound like Kermit the frog when I sing. So feel free to add that to the imaginary sound file! :p

Quote:

good thing there's no sound options...but thanks for the well wishes anyway...
    :D

• 09-29-2004, 11:59 AM
    villenadecorte
    Quote:

I better change my signature to reflect YOUR day :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT!
  • 09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
    paulnj
    SHHHHHHH...HALLMARK.COM has some fitting e-cards ;)
  • 09-29-2004, 12:07 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's my oldies 32....
    Here's an "oldies" version of me...who knows what it'll look like next year.... :rolleyes: :D

so the official natalie bday project begins...I got tired of trying to push the shudder and look relaxed...I need a remote LOL

you should have your wife take pics of you and start your own...

;)
  • 09-29-2004, 12:41 PM
    Asylum Steve
    ¡feliz cumpleaños, muchacha!
    It's really refreshing to see an OLDER woman not embarrassed about revealing her age... :D

What, did you think I was gonna be nice to you today just because it's your birthday??? ;)