Serious: A Photo Show

Printable View

• 11-26-2009, 06:12 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    Serious: A Photo Show
  • 11-26-2009, 07:56 PM
    Shebang
    Re: Serious: A Photo Show
    Are you looking for feedback or just putting it out there as your own work of inspiration for others to enjoy... (or not)?
  • 11-27-2009, 07:28 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    feedback is nice--but be kind i have a sensitive heart.
  • 11-27-2009, 08:44 PM
    Frog
    Somehow your poetry and 'nature' photo shows speak to me more than your 'city folk' shots do.
  • 11-28-2009, 10:56 PM
    byjamesderuvoDHQ
    The photos are really nice. I think the credits themselves are too low rez and you end up with pixelized print, but your images them selves more than make up for it. Well done.
  • 11-29-2009, 04:25 PM
    Shebang
    Your photos are really nice. And overall, I like it. I am curious, though,about the significance of the dates? I don't understand their presence...
  • 11-29-2009, 05:05 PM
    Tyson L. Sparks
    Hey Don, I know I haven't been around lately but I stop in from time to time. I have not picked up my camera in months. I missed the fall season for pictures.

I did enjoy watching your photo slide show and I watch a few of the others. I really liked the bus ride to the office. Keep up the good work.
  • 11-30-2009, 07:58 AM
    Don Schaeffer
    Thanks all. Very kind comments. I just wanted to mark time in the show, I used the dates the poems were written.
  • 11-30-2009, 08:59 AM
    Shebang
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Schaeffer
    feedback is nice--but be kind i have a sensitive heart.

Your photos prove this to be true.

I was struck today with the vast range of style differences that you have ranging from the cold, harsh brutality of a hard life to the sweet innocence of a newborn to the hopeful beauty of creation. I've said it before - I always look at your work because you never know what you will see. Good job!
  • 11-30-2009, 03:13 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    Thank you Shebang!