• 04-30-2004, 11:49 AM
    Cowgirl
    1 Attachment(s)
    Senior Portraits/ Luckenbach Tx
    Hey ya'll!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi!

I've been pretty busy, my wedding/portrait photography is picking up well. I'm hoping to be able to go full time pro within a year or so. We'll see what happens though.

Anyway, this young lady and her mom found my website. They live 70 miles away in San Antonio (tons of photographers), but wanted a 'country setting' and found me, and liked my website photos. Cool!!! :cool:

We shot at two locations, at a friends back yard, and at the infamous little town of Luckenbach Texas!

We all love Luckenbach! Some locals were hanging (drooling) over my girl. They were wondering if 'she was a celebrity or something'....

The mom has emailed me already, telling me that her daughter couldn't stop talking about the overall experience, and that I made her feel like a princess! That comment means a lot to me - I'm really happy that they feel that way!

Anyway, I wish that all future customers were like this mom and daughter!

Kathy
  • 04-30-2004, 12:01 PM
    Cowgirl
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's a few more -

She really wanted that 'sassy with a little attitude' look. She didn't want the traditional 'sweet' look. I hope that I captured what she wanted.

Kathy