ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Love + Music + Photography = Life CLKunst's Avatar

See you in September!

I am packing for the road today. I just wanted to take a second to post a bye-ya to my friends in the PR community. I'm not gone - just on vacation. A three week road trip with the family to Colorado to shoot a wedding for a friend at the end of the month and see the sights on the way and of course take lots of pictures! We'll be camping and cooking out the whole way there and back!
    Here's some pics of my week just past at the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

TTFN!

C.L. Kunst - CLicKs Photography
    Asheville Photographer
    www.clicksphotography.net

Re: See you in September!

Sounds like fun! Enjoy the trip!

Have a safe and fun trip. Make sure you share lots of those great moments with us when you return!

Ooh sounds great! You have a good time and I look forward to seeing any pics you want to share when you return.
    Safe journey

Boy I wish I could take a three week road trip with the cameras. I love Colorado and Wyoming great picture opportunities there.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Love + Music + Photography = Life CLKunst's Avatar

Thanks everyone! We've spent all day checking and packing and re-checking and going to the store and re-packing and tightening straps and trying to get the kids settled down (the 3 Year Old is STILL awake!:cryin::mad2 and we are supposed to leave at 0'Dark Thirty tomorrow morning, next stop Michigan or Indiana! But we are truly looking forward to it and feeling blessed! Thanks all for your well wishes.

This summer is the 10th anniversary of an epic road trip my husband Cass and I took back when we were still footloose and engaged. Except then it was in a 1967 VW Beetle with our beagle, Caledonia, and we were headed on a circumnavigation of the country, just to see what there was to see, you know. We made it home 6 weeks, 25 states, three engines and a transmission later with the bug in tow on the back of a U-Haul and not a dime left to our names. But we survived, got married, had two kids and we've still got the dog (she's 14 now). We're going to do it all over again, at least half way and in a new car and without spending all the money this time!

Till then!

C.L. Kunst - CLicKs Photography
    Asheville Photographer
    www.clicksphotography.net

Thread Information