ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Beware: Mom With Camera

Saying Goodbye to Ivan

Hello everyone! I've been so MIA... *sigh* -- this time of year is so busy for me!!! We have three kids with three birthdays practically back to back. LOL! Parties and parties and baking and more parties.

I just had to pop in and share this shot - this was the scene outside of my house today in NC as the remnants of Ivan finally kicked the bucket. ;)

Kate

Just Fantastic! seems fitting too. Something so beautiful coming from something ugly and devastating. I never saw anything like this year, or actually this month! One after another. Well, I love your shot very much.

Kit

wonderful shot...I can relate...my hubby and daugther have brithdays in the last wek of July...my two sons ahve birthdays in August(a two weeks apart) and my sister/brother in laws(three in September) our/my in laws anniversary in October and last my father in laws the day after Thanksgiving....it never ends in the fall!

take care again great shot
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information