• 11-30-2008, 01:11 PM
    megan
    2 Attachment(s)
    San Francisco - more pretty pictures!
    OMG, WHAT is going on with me?! Pretty pictures?!?!?! I was in SF this time, shooting for a client, so I didn't get much time for myself. I did, however, get to Union Square Friday night after the tree was lit, and then to the farmer's market at the Ferry Terminal for an AMAZING organic breakfast of chiliquilos. Here are a couple shots. The tree, and a shot from the farmer's market that absolutely NO ONE has ever taken before (that is sarcasm, folks.) I'm sick of flying across the country! I've done it three times in a month. Gah. I'm glad I don't fly out there again... until January. I need a break from planes. Thanks for looking!

Megan
  • 12-05-2008, 06:51 PM
    susaan
    Re: San Francisco - more pretty pictures!
    I missed this post between flying off for shows-my destinations are warmer and more picturesque,but sympathize with you,especially this time of the year..I pass the time taking candids,but maybe not cool/legal where you are ?
    You are making me hungry for some decent Huevos Rancheros-and I loved the shots-my husband comes from SF.
    Get some rest for the rest of the season !
  • 12-05-2008, 07:47 PM
    PRB
    Hello Megan!!!

You must have bought some new camera equipment since we last spoke---I don't think these were done with the Holga.

That Christmas tree shot is phenomenal. :D

Thank you so much for sharing these pretty pictures.

Love & Hugs,
    Penny
  • 12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
    megan
    Yes! Hi! I bought one of those newfangled digital SLR thingies for pro work, and I actually do use it for personal work upon occasion. I really had fun photographing that Christmas tree!

Susaan - while it is legal in NYC to take photographs, there are some places where it's a little dodgy, like the subway. Dodgy in that if there's a police officer around, they might ask you *why*. Or someone on the other side of the law might react not quite positively...

No airports this weekend! Hurray!

Megan