ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Salma Hayek to pose for free VICTORIA'S SECRET shoot in Chicago today...

I picked this up on the wires yesterday, and could just KICK myself for not being able to get away on such short notice. Promise me ONE of you guys will make it over there for this!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Lingerie giant Victoria's Secret (Intimate Brands IBI:NYSE) announced today that latin bombshell actress Salma Hayek (Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Wild Wild West) will be the featured model in a free glamour photo shoot to promote their new line of "Angelwear" apparel.

The much anticipated event, open to the public (at least anyone over the age of 21), will be held tomorrow, April 1st, in the main conference room of the world famous John Hancock Center between the hours of 9am and 2pm (CMT).

Says IB spokewoman Dee Kuup, "all photographers, both pro and amateur, are welcome to participate in this sensational and historic photo shoot. There are absolutely no strings attached. Ms. Hayek will be professionally styled, fitted in some of the most sexy and alluring lingerie ever created, and will gladly pose for groups of photographers in sessions throughout the day."

While the event is free, Kupp emphasized it is being offered on a "first come, first served" basis, and the best time slots will fill quickly.

Canon Professional Digital Services has also announced that staff members will be on hand to promote their new EOS 1D-Mark II digital SLR camera, allowing participants to try out the new product while photographing Ms. Hayek. Various lenses, digital file transfer and cd burning hardware, and high quality inkjet photo printers will be readily available so photographers can take all their pictures with them.

For more information and to register for the event, visit the official web site:

www_boy_what_an_april_fool_am_i_dot_com
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Talking

OK, I can admit that I actually did read all the way to the bottom...

Thread Information