• 03-22-2004, 11:21 PM
    schrackman
    4 Attachment(s)
    Roadtrip: destination Northern California
    The following is what happens when you combine a photographer sitting shotgun in a Jeep Liberty 4x4 going 60+ mph, a Nikon CP5000 camera with a fast shutter speed, and late winter motherlode country landscaping. Sure wish I actually had time to sit still and take some shots but these will have to suffice this time around.

Ray
  • 03-23-2004, 12:54 PM
    Photo-John
    Green, green, green!
    It is very nice up here right now. And it's supposed to rain on Thursday night, so maybe the green will even last. We usually get nailed in April during the big Sea Otter Classic bike festival. Anyway, don't be fooled if you're not from here. It doesn't last. By June it will all be brown. It's sure nice while it's green, though - except for the poison oak.

So when were you up here? You gotta let me know. I'm always psyched to meet community members, if possible.
  • 03-24-2004, 09:00 AM
    schrackman
    Actually Penny, we were still moving when I took these shots! Like I said, the most time I had to shoot pictures was in the Jeep. But thanks for the comments!

John, I was up in the Manteca, Lodi and Angel's Camp area from Saturday morning till Sunday afternoon. If I remember correctly, you're way over in the SF area, right? Would be difficult to get over there as I only spend a weekend when I'm up north. But who knows...maybe one of these days I'll take more than just a weekend off.

Ray