• 09-07-2004, 01:01 PM
    opus
    I want a navel piercing. Someday I'll be a granny going in to get her navel pierced. :D

I I like the nose pierce on some people, but not on everyone. A dainty little stone on the side of the nostril is cute. Anything bigger I don't like.

I want to get a third hole in my ear but each time I walk in the place I think, "not yet". I have no idea why I'm so chicken to do the third hole. Maybe because the second hole was a lot more difficult than the first.
  • 09-07-2004, 07:49 PM
    villenadecorte
    Do It Do It Do It~
    I went with two of my coworkers at the time to get my naval done. One of them was 39. My other co-worker was19 getting a second stud in her nose (and the firm promptly asked her to remove it).
    The third hole in the ear is not as bad as the upper cartlidge. Well, its not that bad a feeling at all, really, until you leave the parlor and someone whacks you in passing with their elbow. Thats what happened to my upper cartlidge piercing.
    YOWS.
    The naval didnt hurt bad at all. Anticipation is worse.
    Keep me posted if you do it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybean
    I want a navel piercing. Someday I'll be a granny going in to get her navel pierced. :D

I I like the nose pierce on some people, but not on everyone. A dainty little stone on the side of the nostril is cute. Anything bigger I don't like.

I want to get a third hole in my ear but each time I walk in the place I think, "not yet". I have no idea why I'm so chicken to do the third hole. Maybe because the second hole was a lot more difficult than the first.

• 09-14-2004, 07:10 PM
    natatbeach
    a little more contrast but ---yeah Penny---lose the chest of Penny title...cause it just crack s me up...this is a serious thread
    :rolleyes: ;) :D thnaks for playing penny
  • 09-14-2004, 09:31 PM
    opus
    I think you should have titled it "Penny Chest".

Glad to see you, Penny! I was wondering where you had gone!!!
  • 09-15-2004, 02:56 AM
    paulnj
    as KELLYBEAN says" Glad to see you"..... TWO, but where is Penny ;)

yes, your title is quite humorous , as was the story behind the long wait .

MORE MORE MORE ...ADINA had the best so far, you can TOP that ;)