Pushing Spring

Printable View

• 03-16-2005, 09:50 AM
    Old Timer
    2 Attachment(s)
    Pushing Spring
    Here is a macro that I'm not at all sure about, but I am so anxious for Spring that I'll take about anything right now. Out in the back for a few minutes Saturday and found this lone bud and a pod left over from the fall. What do you thing? Are you as anxious as I am for Spring to pop out all over?
  • 03-16-2005, 10:16 AM
    Chunk
    Re: Pushing Spring
    I agree, we need more buds. These shots are nice, I especially like the seed pod - beautiful pattern.
  • 03-16-2005, 12:03 PM
    Old Timer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunk
    I agree, we need more buds. These shots are nice, I especially like the seed pod - beautiful pattern.

I was disappointed I didn't find more to turn the camera on Sat., but took what nature gave me. The bud was a very small thing but the 105mm did a pretty good job even though I couldn't use an aperture small enough to give me a little more depth. I was out with out a tripod and was hand holding. Thanks for the comments and I hope Spring will get here soon and open up more opportunities for these kinds of shots.
  • 03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
    Toot
    Beautiful shots of the buds. I don't think you're the only one wishing for spring. It has been a long cold winter. It is time for desperate measures finding things to shoot, but I cheated and went to So. Calif. for a week. Had a great trip back up the coastline. Came back just in time for more rain and snow....LOL. Typical spring here.