• 06-13-2004, 07:26 PM
    natatbeach
    4 Attachment(s)
    Prom: a day in the life of a teen
    I got a chance to take some shots of a friend's daughter...boy what a flash back and a reminder of how old I am...she had four friends show up to "help"
    she is one of the cutest and most genuine young women I know...

1) darn flash...or sun or whatever it was... but I loved her reflection
    2) getting ready
    3) does the blur work....putting on shoes quickly
    4) one of my favs--- classic teen bedroom(chaos) tried to isolate her and desaturate...
  • 06-13-2004, 07:28 PM
    natatbeach
    2 Attachment(s)
    two more
    5) today's teen
    6) the back up date ---though she'd never need one
  • 06-13-2004, 08:28 PM
    dsl712
    I like most of it.
    Like all the shots. Like the use of B&W. The selective color has to go; too cliche.

Dennis
  • 06-14-2004, 06:27 AM
    natatbeach
    glad you liked them
    I'm all about cheesy...from a teen perspective though it's fun to see yourself in technicolor---especially when none of your friends have any pics like it :)

but it is kinda hokey...i think it probably has it's place...

thnaks for looking
  • 06-14-2004, 07:29 AM
    darkrainfall
    I like these Natalie and I actually do like the selective color.... cheesy though it may be. *smile*
  • 06-14-2004, 09:40 AM
    Janie
    Very nice shots! I love the last one! That is really cool how you did that! ;-) Can't wait to see more!
  • 06-15-2004, 07:34 AM
    natatbeach
    2 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Janie
    Very nice shots! I love the last one! That is really cool how you did that! ;-) Can't wait to see more!

two layers in PS one in gray scale and one RGB select/erase what you need to off the top layer...pretty easy... have fun with it...but it can look pretty cheesy sometimes...here's a few more with bad PS retocuhing I need to fix 'em...but I like her expression and there'some filter s I want to add...
  • 06-15-2004, 07:36 AM
    natatbeach
    thnaks glad you like cheese too.
  • 06-15-2004, 07:41 PM
    coloradoamigo
    Nice Pics Natalie...
    I like the second and third of the first set the best. Like you say, shows the "chaos" of the moment.
    Regards,
    Brian
    http://www.pbase.com/brianfj