ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

prbowhay, a ? about my Paris pix

Penny,

Do you think my "birds on steps" pic shows a sense of "place" and would fit with the others?

I'm thinking of replacing two of the original images ("Eiffel Tower" and "Cars") and the bird pic is in the running as a replacement...

~kelly
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Thanks, Penny. I went ahead and had both the Eiffel Tower and the Bird Shot printed. I'll choose between them when they come back. The Eiffel Tower is a bit dark and, while I like the vantage point, I hate the clutter of people underneath. But maybe when it's lightened up a bit, I'll like it better.

BUT -- I have no dreams of winning this contest, because the prize is just so fantastic that it deserves to go to someone with much more technical savvy than I have at this point. But, being the participatory person that I am, I have to enter, just because. It's my first professional contest ever, and I need to get my feet wet.

SO, therefore, I'm going to go with my gut and not stress too much over it.

Thanks for your thoughts, though! I respect your opinions very much.
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Thread Information