ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

New Review Contest!

It's been quite a while since we had a review contest. I assume a lot of you have new cameras and other gear that you haven't written reviews for yet. To get you motivated, we have what I think is a really sweet prize - a Clik Elite Medium Nature camera pack. I've been using this pack on the bike since spring and it's great if you need to pack a bunch of camera gear along with some water and extra clothes. It's my go-to pack right now for serious mountain bike shoots. It's also great for backpacking and other outdoor activities where you want to pack a real camera and lenses.

Clik Elite Camera Review Contest >>

Your reviews are the foundation of PhotographyREVIEW.com. The review section is the busiest part of the site and it's how most people discover us. So we need your reviews! Through the end of this month, every review you post counts as a contest entry. So write reviews for all your camera gear!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: New Review Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    It's been quite a while since we had a review contest. I assume a lot of you have new cameras and other gear that you haven't written reviews for yet. To get you motivated, we have what I think is a really sweet prize - a Clik Elite Medium Nature camera pack. I've been using this pack on the bike since spring and it's great if you need to pack a bunch of camera gear along with some water and extra clothes. It's my go-to pack right now for serious mountain bike shoots. It's also great for backpacking and other outdoor activities where you want to pack a real camera and lenses.

Clik Elite Camera Review Contest >>

Your reviews are the foundation of PhotographyREVIEW.com. The review section is the busiest part of the site and it's how most people discover us. So we need your reviews! Through the end of this month, every review you post counts as a contest entry. So write reviews for all your camera gear!
    My question is, since it will be probably worn out from your use over the last several months will you leave any camera gear in it as a bonus for whoever wins it? If this is possible can it fit a Nikon camera? Inquiring minds want to know, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Good catch, Jeff that PJ used this pack and its not a new one

PJ, how are reviews judged?
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw
    My question is, since it will be probably worn out from your use over the last several months will you leave any camera gear in it as a bonus for whoever wins it? If this is possible can it fit a Nikon camera? Inquiring minds want to know, Jeff
    It's not the same pack I've been using! :P

The winner will get a brand new pack, shipped directly from Clik Elite. You definitely wouldn't want the sweaty, stinky one I've been riding with
    Photo-John

Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    Good catch, Jeff that PJ used this pack and its not a new one

PJ, how are reviews judged?
    It's not a contest for the best review. Your review just has to meet the basic review standards to qualify. There's a sort of checklist to the right of the review posting form, when you're writing your review. And you need to be a registered member of the site - which you are or you wouldn't have posted your reply
    Photo-John

Thread Information