PMA Requests

Printable View

• 02-25-2010, 04:46 PM
    Liz
    Re: PMA Requests
    Thanks for the article, John. The article is very well done IMO. It's clear and concise and explains the concepts of the new cameras in a way even I could understand. :D The video was also well done. You certainly looked confident and spoke well. It fit right in with the article - all in all good work.

Liz
  • 02-25-2010, 04:49 PM
    Photo-John
    Thanks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Thanks for the article, John. The article is very well done IMO. It's clear and concise and explains the concepts of the new cameras in a way even I could understand. :D The video was also well done. You certainly looked confident and spoke well. It fit right in with the article - all in all good work.

Thanks for the compliments, Liz. I feel reasonably good about the article. I worked on it since yesterday morning so I had a decent amount of time to polish it up. The video, on the other hand - ugggh. But you know - crappy - that's just my video style :rolleyes: :D
  • 03-03-2010, 09:26 AM
    Photo-John
    PMA Waterproof Camera Report
    Yesterday I finished my 2010 PMA waterproof camera report. It's sort of a state of the union for the outdoor / waterproof / rugged camera category, which has grown a ton in the past two years. The new cameras are looking really good and there's plenty to choose from now.

2010 PMA Waterproof Camera Report >>

Let me know if I missed anything or you have more questions. There's still lots of PMA content to come, including lots of videos.
  • 03-03-2010, 12:47 PM
    SmartWombat
    Any news on sensor design?
    A few years ago there was talk about front/back illumination.
    Changing the way the sensor is laid down on the chip.
    I think it's one way towards the shutterless camera that Olympus have been talking about.
  • 03-10-2010, 10:02 PM
    poker
    I'm really enjoying the latest articles and vids posted from the PMAs. Great job PJ!