Pj or Moderators:

Printable View

• 02-21-2004, 06:33 PM
    walterick
    Pj or Moderators:
    Is there a way I can change the color of the threads I have clicked on? I'm having a very hard time discerning the ones I have clicked from the ones I have not.

Thanks -

Rick
  • 02-22-2004, 06:17 AM
    natatbeach
    ME too!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Is there a way I can change the color of the threads I have clicked on? I'm having a very hard time discerning the ones I have clicked from the ones I have not.

Thanks -

Rick

the old viewfinder allowed you to tell which were view and not....thanks.
  • 02-22-2004, 09:11 AM
    Asylum Steve
    No color options as far as I can tell...
    Rick,

I'm not sure how I got it that way, but my settings show new posts in BOLD. You can also use the NEW POSTS link, or the drop down NEW POSTS from the QUICK LINKS menu on the link bar near the top of the page.

On the old forums the LINK - VISITED LINK colors were simply the standard IE or Netscape defaults (much like any other web page). This new system seems to override that. Not sure why, because that would ceretainly makes things easier... :mad:

BTW, PJ or Lara could probably give you a better answer...

Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick

Thanks -

Rick

• 02-22-2004, 10:47 AM
    photo101
    If you go to your profile, under options, there is a setting in which you tell it how to display the forums for you. You can change it to only show threads/posts made that day/week/month/etc. If that helps you.

The Bold threads are those which have new posts since your last visit to the forums.