PhotoShop Actions

Printable View

• 04-14-2004, 01:09 PM
    Kokopeli
    PhotoShop Actions
    I was curious if there's a good site out there that has (free) downloadable PS Actions?

Being a relative PS novice, I've been trying to figure out how to create actions, or at the very least, find some actions that fit what I want/need them to do. Shooting the D100 has become both a blessing and a curse! I get almost instant gratification in seeing the image immediately, but I'm finding that all the post production work is a bit daunting, especially when I have 300+ images to resize, adjust contrast and zap with a little USM...

Thanks in advance for the info!
    ~Brian
  • 04-14-2004, 02:44 PM
    darkman
    Hi Brian,

It sounds like you could use breezebrowser. It will allow you to easily do what you said. Then you can use photoshop just for the prized possesions.

Try it out here:

http://www.breezebrowser.com/downloads.htm

Mike
  • 04-14-2004, 02:53 PM
    Liz
    I jumped the gun......duh
    This is an edit of the first post as I inadvertently suggested you cross post this on Digital Imaging. I somehow missed your post. sorry for wasting your time. Hope you get a lot of great suggestions :o
    Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokopeli
    I was curious if there's a good site out there that has (free) downloadable PS Actions?

Being a relative PS novice, I've been trying to figure out how to create actions, or at the very least, find some actions that fit what I want/need them to do. Shooting the D100 has become both a blessing and a curse! I get almost instant gratification in seeing the image immediately, but I'm finding that all the post production work is a bit daunting, especially when I have 300+ images to resize, adjust contrast and zap with a little USM...

Thanks in advance for the info!
    ~Brian

• 04-14-2004, 03:39 PM
    Kokopeli
    Lol...
    No worries Liz, I still luv ya!

~Brian
  • 04-14-2004, 03:49 PM
    Kokopeli
    Thanks Mike
    I'm DLing it as I leave this post. Hopefully I'll like it and I'll be able to spend yet another 50 bucks on something photography realated! LOL

I'll let you know how I like it.
    ~Brian
  • 04-14-2004, 06:59 PM
    coloradoamigo
    Mike...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by darkman
    Hi Brian,

It sounds like you could use breezebrowser. It will allow you to easily do what you said. Then you can use photoshop just for the prized possesions.

Try it out here:

http://www.breezebrowser.com/downloads.htm

Mike

Doesn't BreezeBrowser just support Canon cameras, or am I wrong?

Thanks
    Brian