• 05-07-2004, 07:45 PM
    joemags
    2 Attachment(s)
    My Two Cents II
    These are the last two I have scanned.
  • 05-07-2004, 08:03 PM
    walterick
    Awesome!
    I'm glad you've had a chance to post up here, Joe! I was hoping you had some to add.
    I love your first one, I think you found an excellent row of subjects there.

Thanks for the compliments on Liz's picture. I saw that happening and knew it had to be taken :D Plus Liz ain't such a bad subject :D

Hope that you and Megs can get some more up here. In fact, I hope everybody can! I have 2 rolls from the cruise plus another color roll I haven't even processed yet. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
  • 05-08-2004, 05:13 AM
    paulnj
    come on now Joe.....

I was joking as I'm sure you know!

THOSE BOWHAYS are by far the COOLEST, most honest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in a LONG TIME!!!!

but I attract people like myself :)

your photo skills shine here my fellow NJ ian ;)
  • 05-08-2004, 05:29 AM
    Liz
    Here we are again! Welcome JOE!
    Joe, I'm so glad you got some pics up here. They're really sharp......nice lens! Worth the "weight in gold" I see! I really enjoyed your differents shots, especially the first one....and the guy in the canoe. I shot him too, but was too far away.

Well, I'm going back to NY today for a few hours......I love walking around the city especially on Saturdays. Everything is buzzin'.

Have a great day everyone - and keep posting. :)

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by joemags
    These are the last two I have scanned.

• 05-09-2004, 07:57 PM
    walterick
    2 Attachment(s)
    I've got some more!
    I've a few from the street...

I shot these on Ilford FP4+...

... sorry, I'm watching Harry Potter on tv and being distracted...

in my FM2N. Mostly with the 28-105 Sigma UCIII.

These were "scanned" using my Nikon Coolpix 885 and a slide copy adapter from the negs, so don't be surprised if they're "weird." I'm pointing them at a light bulb so they've got uneven lighting (and a high spot) I'll get a few posted tonight then do the rest later.

Thanks for looking.

1.) Megan and crew on the street.
    2.) Peering over Joe Mags shoulder as he shot hear Times Square.
  • 05-11-2004, 09:14 PM
    walterick
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here's 2 of my favorites.
    I just shot these from the neg with the Coolpix tonight. I am getting better at that, I think. (I refuse to buy a film scanner I refuse to buy a film scanner)

Anyway, these are from the 8008s, Ilford FP4+ and Sigma 28-105

1.) Liz with Gene, I thought it was cute
    2.) Megan and her... Diana?
  • 05-11-2004, 09:21 PM
    Liz
    The Smartest Part of the photo
    is the sign above "Smart and Stunning" :p

Glad to see more pics Rick........keep 'em coming. Make sure making this a "sticky" again is worth it! :) Just kidding.

Thanks for posting these - very nice.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    I just shot these from the neg with the Coolpix tonight. I am getting better at that, I think. (I refuse to buy a film scanner I refuse to buy a film scanner)

Anyway, these are from the 8008s, Ilford FP4+ and Sigma 28-105

1.) Liz with Gene, I thought it was cute
    2.) Megan and her... Diana?

• 05-12-2004, 05:17 AM
    walterick
    Gee, you're right!
    I didn't even catch that when I saw it! Shows how selective attention works, huh? I was more interested in your smile and Gene's look. Hm, well you learn something by hearing from other photographers, huh?

Thanks
  • 05-12-2004, 05:33 AM
    walterick
    Gene, I'd pick
    the title you want and then Liz gets the other one :)

I'm working on a Las Vegas gathering for September. I know the Boston gathering may be around that time, too. Any takers?

Thanks for the compliments!
  • 05-13-2004, 05:30 AM
    Liz
    Well, I think it's time......
    to demote this thread to "unsticky" - hope it's ok with you Rick! Other threads have taken priority - :p

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Hi Everyone -
    We had a great time - Megan, Joe Mags, Gene & Penny Rick, & me........I didn't get many people pics......but here's a couple I did get. First ones in the subway station.......we went to supper in Astoria - a place Megan took us to. The 3rd is on the ferry - just before we started out.

• 05-23-2004, 08:47 PM
    walterick
    4 Attachment(s)
    Some more of the dancers
    I just pulled these off the negs tonight. They're not the greatest scans, but I thought that the graininess added a certain charm :) I love the expression of the boy's face :)
    Ilford FP4+, 8008s